Course of events
Make your first dive in the lagoon of Saint-Leu, in the east of the Reunion Island, and enjoy the underwater fauna and flora of the Indian Ocean!
Scuba diving is the basic activity for all those who wish to start scuba diving. And what better way to start than in the Bay of Saint-Leu, a space that is part of the Natural Marine Reserve of Reunion Island and is full of fish?
Your first dive in the Bay of Saint-Leu will take place in clear waters at a maximum depth of 6 meters, with a certified diving instructor at your side to accompany you throughout this exceptional experience. You will stay immersed for about 20 minutes to discover the sensations of scuba diving, but also the incredibly rich underwater life in the heart of the Natural Marine Reserve of Reunion Island! Maybe you will even have the chance to see sea turtles!
Once you have completed your first dive, you will return to the centre and decide whether or not you'd like to embark on an Open Water diving course to continue your scuba diving training in Saint-Leu!
- Welcome at the dive center and meeting with your instructor over coffee
- Allocation of materials and equipment before going to the port of Saint-Leu in your own vehicle (approx. 5-minute journey)
- Boat ride to the dive site with a briefing about the dive experience
- You will go in the water alone with your instructor for about 20 minutes at a maximum depth of 6 meters
- Return to the club, then a chat with your instructor about your experience: you will debrief the flora and fauna you have encountered underwater over a cold drink
Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Participants must have no health conditions preventing them from diving (heart or breathing problems, asthma, pregnant women, epilepsy, etc.). For any important medical history, consult your doctor.
Please note you are not allowed to fly for up to 24 hours after your last dive.